cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Rejected Workflow retrigger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a scenario where we have only one release strategy with one release code to release PO.

Workflow will be triggered when PO is created and a release startegy is attached.

If now the PO is rejected for some reason other than price, say wrong purchasing group, workflow will send mail to buyer to change the pur. group. Question: How will we re-trigger the workflow again, we dont have any event here ? Is there any user exit to re-trigger an event ?

Thanks,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

you can check for the release status (there is a field in PO table),

When agent approves RelaseStatus = 'X', when rejected ReleaseStatus = ' ' (empty) so add a ConditionStep and check the status, depending on the status add a SendMail Step for message.

Hope it helps.

Aditya

Edited by: Aditya Varrier on Oct 10, 2008 9:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you all for your reply, i will award point shortly.

Q) When we reject PO approval, in ME29N, Click REJECT, system gives message Release Refused. This i will manage to reject via workflow.

( USER WILL NOT HAVE Authorisation to any transaction code to release, all release needs to be managed by workflow )

Now the question is after changes has been done by buyer, we want to "CANCEL REJECTION" i.e Refusal to Release cancel, and now we want our workflow to go for approval again.

How to trigger "CANCEL REJECTION" i.e Refusal to Release cancel via workflow / user exit ?

Thanks.

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you reject your PO an event surely gets triggered. Please check in SWEL for the event.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

You could use change docs (EINKBELEG) to trigger your workflow. Test well because you may need to add a check function to ensure you event only triggers when you want it to.

Regards

Gareth