cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi mapping issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using a multi mapping(with out bpm) in my scenario. One source structure is mapped to 3 different targets and these 3 different targets are using 3 different adapters.

There will be a indicator from the source structure which descriminates all the 3 targets.

How can I restrict the XI to send only to one target based on indicator in the source structure?

EX: If the indicator in the source structure is 1000 then I want to send this message to only one target specified in the mapping.

So my problem arises where in, because we are using multimapping 1:n, if I trigger a message in the proxy it will be sending to all the 3 targets. I don't want this.

Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks

bpr

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can put such restrictions by placing conditions in the Receiver Determination.

for eg;

If indicator in the source structure is = 1000, then send to target1
and if indicator in the source structure is != 1000, then send also to target2

Regards,

MK

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is not solved, Opening a new thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BPR,

In the Configuration,you can specify the necessary condition in Receiver Determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All for your inputs, Will try the same and get back to you.

Thanks

bpr

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You need to have 3 different channels for 3 receivers with receiver agreement for all three.

Go to Receiver determination and under configured receivers you can specify condition you want.

If the indicator in the source structure is 1000 then I want to send this message to only one target specified in the mapping.

select the left operand as indicator field from source type

= as Op

right side is 1000

Against this configure the receiver you want to send data.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as mentioned in above response use the conditional editor .....and also use enhanced interface determination.

see this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/67/49767669963545a071a190b77a9a23/frameset.htm

regards.