cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Send from ABAP Proxy implemented in XI Server ABAP Stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have a question and I'm not sure of this is an ABAP question but I'll try here and try to find some information on ABAP forums and weblogs, I need to send a XML message to the XI pipeline from an ABAP Server Proxy implemented in the same XI ABAP Stack Server, why I need this? well actually I can't find a way to do it in a BPM so I'm going to try to set the logic for this message send in the ABAP Stack, so do you know like a Function Module so I can send a message to the pipeline but I need the message to be set as Scheduled, I'll try ABAP Forums and Weblogs too, thanks in advance.

regards,

julio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks guys I solved my requirement via ABAP BAPI's in PI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I did not thought my question correctly, I'm going to try an ABAP Client Proxy, but I need the message to be in scheduled status because for the momento I only need to generate it and there's going to be a process that is going to start the sheduled message, do you have any suggestions???, thanks in advance.

Regards,

Julio Cesar

Edited by: Julio Cesar Ruiz on Oct 10, 2008 2:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can shedule a job in SM37 from R/3 side...

if you need further details search for scheduling jobs in R/3 in forum...you will get info.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can schedule your program as a background Job SM36. Please check the transaction. You will have to set your ABAP program as the job STEP (if you probably have selection screen for your report then you will also need a variant for your report).

Do schedule your program as a 'Periodic Job' and your personal period (daily/hourly).

After you save your settings you can also monitor your job (ABAP Program) from the same transaction or even from CCMS if you like.

Thanks

Gaurav