cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debugging BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I'm trying to debug BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW while creating PO in the backend system. First, I tried putting break-point and it didn't work. Then, thinking it may be background task, I tried to put an infinite loop in the implementation and using transaction SM50 to switch on the process...it didn't work either (couldn't find the process at all). I've checked everything and the implementation is active. However, I had difficulty activating my implementation because SAP had a delivered implementation (BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_BR specific for Brazil implementation) and was not able to activate my implementation....but after deactivating the delivered implementation I was able to activate my implementation. Does anyone have a better idea to debug this BADI? Thanks for your help in advance.

P.S. I'm working in SRM 6.0 and ECC 6.0

Edited by: Teferi M on Oct 9, 2008 11:30 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone answer this question please.....because I'm beginning to believe the BADI may not be called at all in SRM 6.0. Is there anyone who is on SRM 6.0 and was able to implement this BADI (and was able to modify the line item(s)).

Former Member
0 Kudos

What scenario are you working in? BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW only gets called in classic scenario. BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI is the one used in Extended Classic Scenario.

You can try to use external debugging with WF-BATCH, but if an endless loop doesn't help, there is the big chance (bordering on certainty) that you've got the wrong badi.

Regards,

Robin