cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW-Error during processing of BDC session change to material master MM02

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created an LSMW for changing material master data. I recorded MM02 and using the "select views" screen selected the accounting 2 view and entered the information in the fields on that screen requiring changes. I've set up all of the technical screens for the LSMW. However, when I process the BDC session with "display errors only", the program stops at the select view screen with an error message "Select at least one view". Any ideas how I can process through this screen so that the Accounting 2 screen opens in the BDC session? One further note, I set that selection as a constant in the field mapping and conversion rules screen. The field name recorded as KZSEL_05.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the field mapping of the screen view for accounting needs to be set as constant to X

field is XEIB1.

make sure this field is there in your recording. or use std material master object adn activate only those field and view which you needs to be change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my recording, it recorded field MSICHTAUSW-KZSEL(05) at the step of selecting the screen for accounting 2. How do I directly enter field XEIB1at that step in the recording?

adwait_bachuwar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

one question how did you choose the view? i mean to ask by scrolling down using mouse or page down.

the scrolling by mouse is not recognized by recording and that may be the error. so whenever you have to go down in screen please use page down not scrolling at least in LSMW.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I changed my recording and used page down instead of scrolling. That appears to have solved the issue. Thank you.

Answers (0)