cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am currently using CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine 9.1.5000.0 for visual studio 2003. The problem is We had to move the files from the virtual server to a physical server. Once I moved all the files over including the assemblies none of my crystal reports are shown. All i see is the viewer control. There is no error but sometimes I see this error CrystalDecisions.VSDesigner.CodeGen.ReportcodeGenerator failed.

This creates another file when I ask it to fix. I remove the ambigious name space and then there is no error. Then I am back to where I started. Now on the new server I try to re-create a crystal report but nothing. I only see the viewer. Now remember before I told you I am using dll reference CrystalReports.Engine 9.1.5000.0 but the dll i see is CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine 9.1.9800.9 not sure does that make a difference. But on the old server I see this also but everything works. I really need someone to guide me in the right direction on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Please re-post if this is still an issue to the .NET Development - Crystal Reports Forum or purchase a case and have a dedicated support engineer work with you directly

kyle_mcadam
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Anthony,

Please post this question in the "Business Objects SDK Application Development" forum group.

Thanks