I am currently using CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine 9.1.5000.0 for visual studio 2003. The problem is We had to move the files from the virtual server to a physical server. Once I moved all the files over including the assemblies none of my crystal reports are shown. All i see is the viewer control. There is no error but sometimes I see this error CrystalDecisions.VSDesigner.CodeGen.ReportcodeGenerator failed.
This creates another file when I ask it to fix. I remove the ambigious name space and then there is no error. Then I am back to where I started. Now on the new server I try to re-create a crystal report but nothing. I only see the viewer. Now remember before I told you I am using dll reference CrystalReports.Engine 9.1.5000.0 but the dll i see is CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine 9.1.9800.9 not sure does that make a difference. But on the old server I see this also but everything works. I really need someone to guide me in the right direction on this.