cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

In RPM 4.5 as 0RPM_PROJ_TEXT and 0RPM_PROJ_GUID_TXT are not relevant, we need to extract the project text data from datasource 0RPM_PM_01.

ODS 0RPM_DS01 is fed by DataSource 0RPM_PM_01 which provides a field

PROJ_DESCRIPTION in which the item's description is extracted.

I am feeding 0RPM_PROJ through the ODS 0RPM_DS01

How can I have proj text in the infoobject 0RPM_PROJ, from the datasource 0RPM_PM_01

Pls help.

Thanks

MK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pratap,

I included a 0TXTMD IO in the ODS and infosource and map the 0TXTMD and PROJECT_DESCRIPTION field. I see the data in PSA, but don't see the data in the ODS. I am planning to use the this ODS as a datasource for the attr. as well as text. I don't see the 0TXTMD (when I try to display the data of ODS). How can I see this field in the ODS now.

Thanks

Meena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I got the project text as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you explain me how do you get the data.

Thanks,

Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I said I included TXDMD IO in Infosource and mapped it with the project Description, then updated directly from the infosource to the Infoobject (not thorough the ODS).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meena,

What I understood from ur question is there is a Datasource which is providing data to an ODS (transactional datasource), and there is a field in this Datasource which you want as a TEXT in an InfoObject (Masterdata).

You want a datasource to be used as a Transactional Datasource as well as a Masterdata source.

I think we can not do this.

I if you could find some method to do so Plz let me know.

Regards

Pratap Sone