Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to debug an exit in CALL CUSTOMER FUNCTION 003

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have an exit EXIT_SAPMV45A_003 that is called by CALL CUSTOMER FUNCTION 003. I had placed a break point at

CALL CUSTOMER FUNCTION 003 and the debugger stops here but i am unable to debug inside this to reach into

the code in EXIT_SAPMV45A_003 even after setting the system debugging on & Update debugging

ON.

Can someone help me with this?

thanks

Dan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can only enter inside the call customer-function when you create the Project in CMOD , add the enhancement to it, and create and activate the ZX include. finally activating the project. then only it will trigger and you will be able to debug or else it will not.

5 REPLIES 5

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to include that Enhancement of that exit in the Project and Activate that project in the CMOD.

The Enhancement for the exit EXIT_SAPMV45A_003 is V45A0003.

Create a project in CMOD

And inclue V45A0003 in the project.

Activate the Project.

Now, it will stop at break point.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried using a hard break-point in the enhancement....i.e. using the statement BREAKPOINT....

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can only enter inside the call customer-function when you create the Project in CMOD , add the enhancement to it, and create and activate the ZX include. finally activating the project. then only it will trigger and you will be able to debug or else it will not.

0 Kudos

Hi Dudla,

This enahcement is already developed by someone..But i could not see the CMOD related to this..

Can you suggest more..

Thanks

Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Dan. This is a enhancement, you can set breakpoint in enhancement, and then you can trace the code. Sometimes you should to use 'Update debugging' if you want to stop at the breakpoint you set.

Regards,

Rick Yang