Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDT Cat. 15 Data loaded to SAP but failed when updating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an structure to load data into BP using KCLJ with Cat 15.

Here it is.

AKTYP

TYPE

PARTNER

ROLE1

KUNNR

KUNNR_EXT

BU_GROUP

FIBUKRS

CHIND_ADDR

NAME_CO

NAME_ORG1

NAME_ORG2

STREET

STR_SUPPL1

STR_SUPPL2

STR_SUPPL3

HOUSE_NUM1

POST_CODE1

CITY1

COUNTRY

REGION

LANGU

CHIND_TEL

TEL_NUMBER

TEL_EXTENS

We had the data loaded to SAP with ROLE 000000 and TR0100 but somehow when we tried to update the address thru ROLE TR0100, we had a dump and failed to update. However, the update is good when we use ROLE 000000 to update.

Anyone would have a clue of this?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tai,

Are you trying to create the BP using BDC?

If so try creating it manually from the transaction with the same role TR0100. Then you can get what error is that.

Generally for few roles there will be mandatory fields will be there. You might be missing those fields while uploading.

Check it once mannuly and check the dump analysis once.

what error are you getting.

Regards,

Dinakar.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestion. Do you have any inoformation about which fields are mandatory?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tai Pang,

We have very little knowledge of KCLJ. Do you mind explaining to us how is this use to upload BP?

Appreciate if you have some notes or list of steps to follow.

Thanks,

Bee

0 Kudos

I am new to EDT also. I know Cat 15 which can load BP. SAP has more categories which can load more using KCLJ. Here's my experience.

Under Tcode SIMGH, find IMG structure External Data Transfer for SAP Banking. Under that structure, you can find Display Required and Optional Entry Fields for SEM Banking. When you enter 15 in the Category box, you'll see a whole list of fields about BP. You can use these fields to create your own structure.

After you created your structure, use Define Sender Structure under External Data Transfer for SAP Banking to define your structure. After that, it is done. You can try use KCLJ to load your BP.

If you still have other issues, mostly will be the configuration.

Enjoy.