Proxy to file scenario issue
I am trying to configure a Proxy to file scenario.
My sender service is ERP system and the my receiver is PI file system.
These are the steps I followed:
1. Created a sender business system for Web AS abap (my ERP system)
2. Created a receiver business system for third party (my PI system)
3. I created all the interface objects(datatype, message type, message interface etc) in Integration repository.
4. In the ERP system , I configured http connection of type h to PI system and also configured lcrsaprfc, sapsldapi connections of type t. I followed this blog: How do you activate ABAP Proxies?
5. I also configured the ERP system as local integration engine, by setting the role to application system in sxmb_adm (followed the above blog).
5. Now I generated proxy in sproxy transaction for the outbound interface.
6. Then I created the communication channel, receiver agreement, interface determination and receiver determination in Integration directory.
7. I created a abap program to call the execute_asynchronous method.
Now the issue is, when I execute my report, nothing happens. I can see the success xml message in sxmb_moni in ERP system. No message is seen on the PI's sxmb_moni. The file is not written either to ERP or PI systems.
Since I am new to PI, I am not sure where to begin with.
If anybody can help that would be great.
Check in SMQ2 transaction if the messages are waiting there. If yes, unlock and release queue.