cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract -Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We have a scenario in which we have to maintain a Rate Matrix in the Contract. How can we map this requirement.

As far as I know we can maintain only one price for an line item.

How to maintain the matrix in the Contract so that the value flows in the Order based on the value maintained in the Contract.

Thanks & Regards,

Karthik.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing because of no proper response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

i don't know on which contract u r working and ofcourse i would like to tell u please make setting there at OVKK level , just assign DUpp as 'Y'

and also make setting there at Copy cointrol level and run the process.

u will get desire output.

Cheers...

Thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guravjit & Mahesh,

I think you have not understood the question. The issue is not of Copy Control, the values flow into the subsequent record as per the Rates maintained in the Condition record.

But my question is the case of what you can call a National or Global Contract which will have a Matrix of prices for one Material which should be visible in the Contract maintained in SAP.

eg. The Price is dependent on the Route, Shipment Type, Material.

As the Route is decided only during the delivery, so the Pricing will reflect on the Delivery document or Billing document. But since we have these rates predefined in Contract , it should be reflected in the Contract document itself.

I think the Scenario is clear now. Can we show all the pricing in the Contract or do we have to develop some Z-Program or some user-exit for the same.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kartik,

If i understand your requirement correctly, what you want is that the price maintained in the contract should be copied to the call-off document.

Well, if this is the case, you can maintain the pricing procedure for the Contract have the access sequence based on the matrix which you want for the item.

Next, when you create a call-off from the contract, in the copy control functionality you can specify that the prices are copied from the contract itself rather than re-determination of the prices in the call-off.

Regards,

Gauravjit.