cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Org determination for Service & Sales Organization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus:

Here is my objective and steps I have performed so far. Pl. guide me with your 'pearls of knowledge & experience'..!!

Objective: To create Org determination profile so that when Campaign is released, prospective customer calls 1-800 number, based on the zipcode of the customer, an Appointment/Demonstration transaction is created and this transaction is routed to the Regional Sales/Service Office.

Configuration done:

1) Org structure with Regional Sales/Service is created. Do I have to create/assign 'zipcode' as attribute over here? If yes, do I just specify the Zipcode range for each office..? Do I select 'Object Permitted in determination'..?

2) Do I have to create new Org Determination profile or I can use an existing one, such as '00000001 - Std Org data profile-Sale', which uses '10000280' as Org Det Procedure? I checked 10000280 (REG_SERV_04) and it uses zipcode as reference. I suppose we do not change/config anything with this rule correct..?

Thanks in advance and full points for correct answer...

Cheers,

Niraj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Niraj,

I answer because I am interested in this topic. I will share what I know. When you set the flag "Object permitted for determination" the Organization is available for the transactions. So you must set this. Also, Zip code is maintained in the Attributes tab for the scenario that you choose. In your case, I think you choose Sales. This will help in the Orgnization data determination.

This is as far as I know. Watching this space with interest.

Regards,

Sowmiya