cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation mode and Heuristics issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently I am facing an Issue. The issue is for a specific Tlane I have two modes of transaportation(AIR and SHIP) Ship is for AllProducts and Air is maintained as Product Specific. Now for the product with Ship as Transportation mode if I run Location heuristics..System is terminating the process with the message"Planning Object could not be determined" when I checked the detailed logs the system shows the product, Tlane, version its considering and it is refering to correct details.

Now if I switch the modes from Ship to Air its working fine and working only for Air mode. Even if I create a new mode (say Train) and assign a product to it and try to run heuristics it gives me the same message. I observed this behaviour for couple of other products that I have tested in other client systems as well.

I could create an order manually with any transporation mode (issue only while running heuristics). I ran all types of consistency checks but in vain.

Any suggestions on this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Please go through the OSS note 497540

-Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey Deepak, thanks for the reply. I looked into the note, however it is refering to 3.1 version and we are in 4.0 version..I dont think this would have any impact on the system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I am sorry, I did not look into the version details in that note.

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think thats my fault I havent mentioned the version in the mesaage..take it easy

Answers (0)