cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to copy a vendor. When you create a vendor with refernce all it does is creates the vendor within same acount grp, but all the other fields have to be filled in. I am asking because it is time saving not filling in the reconciliation account everytime the vendor is created or check marking "check double invoice" etc

Second question, how can we default "check double invoice" in vendor master as always checked, so when someone goes to create a vendor that field is always checked.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For making the field "Check double invoice", you need to make the field mandatory in the field status group of the vendor account group. By this, user will not be able to save the vendor master without ticking this field.

regards

Parag Bhargava

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know how to make it required by setting it in vendor account group. My question is that, how do I make it check marked always, so when we are creating a new vendor, we do not have to check that field. I want to have it defaulted as check marked in FK01 or XK01.

Please let me know how to do it.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably the vendor u r using for reference may not be have a company code segment created. When ever u create vendor with reference in FK01, it copies both general data and company code data.