cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSA9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In my BI Dev. system, I have right Appl. Components. But in Q, P systems, the data sources are arranged under Unassigned nodes. I read the question in the forum, about R/3 being the source system. But my problem is source system is the same system. Means my BI system is itself is the source system. No R/3.

In D system, I have BW Datasources - BW Technical components - Data Marts. under Data marts, i have all my BW datasources. But in Q, P systems are under Unassigned nodes.

So my concern is running RSA9. When i ran in D system, it just asked me if i have to tranfer the appl comp hierarchy. When i said, yes, it just shown in the status bar, transferred.. But no Tpt Request. So how can i do this in Q, P systems ? I face lot of problems in tpting the datasources, the error says the appl comp DM does not exist.

Can i do RSA9 directly in Q, P systems ? Will it effect any DS and the objects/ Data in it ?

Can anyone give me actually what it does, and how do i do to keep 3 systems same appl comp.

thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the link

It might help you

Regards

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa

That link does not really solve my issue. I have already my objects in Production with all data for past few years.

Now can i just execute RSA9 in Qual or Prod systems ?

Will it not disturb the data or objects (datasources).

I just want to align all the datasources in Q, P systems in the respective App Comp. as in Dev system. The appl comp. are coming from R/3 system. Its within the BI system.

thx