cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quota Overview with Used, Planned, Approved or UnApproved Columns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We would like to get Used, Planned, Approved or Unapproved columns in Quota Overview i-View. We can see these columns in report RPTARQUIATEST in SAP. Is their any functional module or BADI which would help to get these data ?

Would appreciate kind guidance on this.

Thanks,

Aashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please, could you tell me where can I customize this columns so as to be displayed in portal? From R/3?

Thank you&Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the same problem for Quota Personalization

Only 5 columns maximum in the dynpro, even if we change it in personalization (ctrl+clic) (this personalization is OK for 1 to 5 columns. the value -1 does nothing).

With the link Reorganise the column, we see that the 14 columns (available in the RPTARQUIATEST) should be displayed because no one is in the hide selection.

I looked again in the custo but no solution.

Can you explain us you solution ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

We haven't got any solution for that. Client is going to use some custom reports for the same.

Thanks,

Aashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Though the fields appear for web-dynpro personilisation, I suppose to make them visible, the configurations need to be done from the backend.

Any inputs.

Regards

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to configure Rule Groups and Specific Display of Absence Quotas in IMG-> Personnel Management -> Employee Self Service -> Working Time -> Time Accounts ....also configure the WEBMO feature.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still working but would like to close this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please let me know what exact changes you have made to achive this.

Regrads

Deb