Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions on HR Replication from R/3 to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me with some questions regarding HR replication from R/3 to SRM:

1. When distributing from R/3 to SRM, infotype 0105 subtype 0001 is required for replication to work? However, the userid specified here does not need to actually exist in R/3. Is there any implications on SRM if this is the case?

2. Has anyone done a org structure upload from a flat file directly into SRM? I would be interested to know.

Thanks,

Paula

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Pls. go thru following links.

Best way is to make manual Org Plan as in replication thru ALE many infotypes does not replicate.

Regrads''

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Thanks for the links, I have actually read them before. I was more after specific information on the infotype 0105. Previously I always thought that the userid specified in the 0105 infotype had to exist as a valid user master in R/3 but it seems that is not the case. I just wanted to know if this would possibly have any implications anywhere, whether in SRM or R/3 as we are using extended classic scenario.

And also if anyone could provide me an example of a flat file to load the org structure directly into SRM?

Thanks,

Paula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paula,

Did you resolve the problem ?

I am also trying to replicate the infotype 0105 from HR to SRM to create the SAP(R/3 or HR) user ID. in SRM. But I am not successful so far. Please help.

With regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

From my knowledge in HR replication, userids in SRM actually need to be created separately from the replication process. I normally just create them in SRM manually via SU01, but there's also a program you can use to do mass creation - sorry I don't remember what this program is called.

Regards,

Paula.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paula

If you chack the USers_Gen transaction option -I

Upload USers from File .

You have to specify the flat file .TXT in following format. This creates users in SU01 and also attaches the user to the Org Struc.

Format -

User ID (Required Field)

Last Name (Required Field)

Organizational Unit (Mandatory)

These fields are mandatory and rest field you need to select the check box.

Now you have the format in which the users are generated in SRM.

WE can upload at a time n number of users .

Now instead of upload you have to map the same with HR in the same format so as to replicate the users from HR.

regards,

Nimish Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paula,

Thanks for your reply.

I don't see the info. type 0105/0001 user ID in the SRM

org. structure. When I look at the IDOCS, all are processed successfully. I can see the 0105/0001 data in the IDOCS and posted successfully as well.

I understand the users ID. should be created through SU01. But I want to see the user ID. in the org. structure first and then I want to create the user ID. through SU01.

Please help.

With regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Normally you would create user ID first before replicating. Have you tried doing it this way?

Regards,

Paula.