cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Gateway

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm developing Web Dynpro Java application to access ABAP function. I have Netwevar Java Trial and Netweaver ABAP Trial installed on my laptop.

My problem is that when I run tranx RZ70 to send data from ABAP instance to SLD, it gives me error. This is due to SAP Gateway. Is there any standalone SAP Gateway which I can install in my Netweaver Java trial instance. FYI, I've already have SAP Gateway in my Netweaver ABAP instance. If I use this one, it gives me error.

Any idea?

Rgds,

Hapizorr Rozi Alias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check note: 927508. You have to install a standalone gate way with SLD on standalone java stack. YOu can not use the gateway on your Netweaver ABAP instance. That purely for that ABAP instance.

Hope this helps.

-Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear RK,

Thank you for your help. I managed to installed standalone gateway and can run RZ70 successfully. I can now see ABAP instance details in SLD after running RZ70.

However, after I maintain JCo and test ping the connection it gives me error below:

Failed to ping JCo destination 'WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST'.

FYI, both Netweaver Java trial and Netweaver ABAP trial are installed on a single laptop.

I did the same thing in live SAP and it works successfully, however, for trial version it gives me a lot of problem.

Any idea?

Rgds,

Hapizorr Rozi Alias

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

Thanks for your reply. I managed to configure this in live SAP environment. But, for trial SAP environment, it gives me problem.

Rgds,

Hapizorr Rozi Alias

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hapizorr,

Try to create manually system in SLD instead of RZ70, because if give problem time and again.

Thanks

Anup

Edited by: Anup Bharti on Oct 10, 2008 12:45 PM