Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STAD Usage

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anyone know how transaction STAD works? I am trying to retrieve statistical records but I keep getting the message: No statistical record for any server found with given criteria.

When I go to ST03N -> Detailed Analysis -> Last Minutes Load, I get the error:

RFC problems: No data available

Message no. S03207

Diagnosis

RFC problems occurred when the system attempted to start the function Last minutes load.

System Response

The function terminated.

Procedure

Check the input parameters and restart the function Last minutes load. If the error persists, check your RFC connections using transaction SM59 (Display and Maintenance of RFC Destinations).

Note 1032653 tells that this error message is misleading. There are no RFC problems. However, the system could not find data for the selected parameters. This means that the selected users did not perform any dialog steps on the specified server during this period.

Please tell me how I can have records pulled from STAD. There are transactions being run in the system such that it should not say that there are no records.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the OSS Notes 552845, 364168 to read more STAD Transaction and its usage.

There are also some interseting Web blogs in SDN where STAD usage is discussed.

Regards,

Kiran Kandepalli

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member220430
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have found the root cause of the problem - SAPOSCOL is not running. When I try to start it from SAP, I get the message SAPOSCOL not running ? (shared memory not available ). Resolving this issue consequently solved the data collection of transaction STAD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello p213103,

as you already mentioned note 1032653 I assume your system is running on Basis Release 7.0. If the system was upgraded, check the timezone in client 000. Most probably the timezone in this client will be set to CET. It has to be changed to the same timezone used in the productive client and the operating system. Your problem should be similar to the situation described in [note 926290|http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/926290].

Regards, Michael

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Make sure SAP_COLLECTOR_FORPERFMONITOR job is running in your system.

Please check help site for more details

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/bf/0ae73ac6e7ec28e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Also check the blog

Regards,

Debasis.