cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output for picking slips

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We generally fill the conditions records for order confirmation in VV11.Can anyboby tell me where do we put in the condition records for picking slips.I mean the T code and the menu path.The condition type is EK00.

Whenever i try to find the ouput for picking slips through print option,i get an error-Output type is not defined.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First thing output type EK00 does nt have a access sequence, so the procedure for configuring is nt is usual one.

Please follow the steps

1. First assign your Output type EK00 to the shipping point(Enterprise Structure - Definition of Shipping point), also maintain the time and medium.

2. Use TCode V/38, to maintain the condition type EK00, maintain the time,print parameters and transmission medium.

Also assign the processing routines Prog: RVADEK1,Form Routine: ENTRY, Form:SD_PICK_SINGLE

3. Mainatain the print parameters for shipping pt using TCOde VL01SHP.

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

The best resolution was urs!!

But i have still some doubts regarding picking slips.Give me the crisp and clear answer step by step if possible.

I made a standard order and did the picking confirmation.Now i want to see the picking slip ie the output.

1)In define shipping point,by default EK00 is reflecting.

2)I saw the TCode V/38 and there EK00 is reflecting.I believe there i dont have to do anything as EK00 doesnot require any Access sequence.

3)In TCode V/23,i have assigned the output type EK00 to my shipping point with parameters EN,1,3,1.

4)In the TCode VP01SHP,i have maintained my shipping point with output device LP01.

Still i am not able to view my picking slip.Now what next!!

Please help

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

The best resolution was urs!!

But i have still some doubts regarding picking slips.Give me the crisp and clear answer step by step if possible.

I made a standard order and did the picking confirmation.Now i want to see the picking slip ie the output.

1)In define shipping point,by default EK00 is reflecting.

2)I saw the TCode V/38 and there EK00 is reflecting.I believe there i dont have to do anything as EK00 doesnot require any Access sequence.

3)In TCode V/23,i have assigned the output type EK00 to my shipping point with parameters EN,1,3,1.

4)In the TCode VP01SHP,i have maintained my shipping point with output device LP01.

Still i am not able to view my picking slip.Now what next!!

Please help

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check if the parameters u have maintained for the shipping point are being also maintained for the output type. What I mean to say is that if u have maintained a transmission medium as 1: print o/p for shipping pt then maintain the same for the output type EK00. This u will find it in V/38 Transaction EK00 details - Default values.

Also check what form u are working up with.

Use TCode VL70 to get the picking output.

Regards

Mahesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

this is the common problems on IDES ...

or may b u r working on real client so don;t get tense..

just go to Output type setting (V/70) or follow ur path. and there u assign the relevent programme and form type which is customise for that, in case u r not able to find then take the help of ABAPer and after that save the docs and run the process ....

also check oot the VV11 for that output type record ....

all parametre should be properly assigned then u will be able to execute error free.

cheers....

thanks

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the output EK00, please see the below transactions,

V/23, V/38 also VP01SHP under Shipping ( Special case) -> Picking list. This is for IM locations. For WM locations see the transaction OMLV.

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi

The condition records for shipping are maintained in VV21. If you want to see how many o/p were generated for a particular o/p type then go to NAST table using SE16.