Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding posting_interface_document function module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The data is posted to fbs1 through posting_interface_document function module.

This is used in such as way that, when the idoc containing the required data to post is run through bd87 and clicked on process button, the corresponding posting takes place with the help of the above function module.

but, the problem here is , when the above function module is executed, it is calling the fbs1 transaction in all screens mode implicitly.

This requires user to press enter number of times until the corresponding data is posted.

So, now the issue is , Please let me know how to call the above function module which internally calls the transaction fbs1 in no screens mode but not in all screens mode.

All points will be awarded.

Please reply asap.

thanking u in advance,

srinivas.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

first you need to call the function POSTING_INTERFACE_START and set the mode 'N' to i_mode then call the call the function POSTING_INTERFACE_DOCUMENT.

for usage of the function START read the documentation.

2 REPLIES 2

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FM POSTING_INTERFACE_START has the parameter I_MODE which will determine the MODE (A - Foreground, N-Backgorund) of processing of the Call transaction.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

first you need to call the function POSTING_INTERFACE_START and set the mode 'N' to i_mode then call the call the function POSTING_INTERFACE_DOCUMENT.

for usage of the function START read the documentation.