Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking SAP Notes on SCN

chrisb1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the moment navigating between SAP Notes on SCN is quite time consuming. Usually a note has a series of related notes which contain other relevant information. However these are not linked so you have to search for each individual note number in turn to display it. These notes are usually linked to yet more notes and so on...

So what I end up doing is switching over to service.sap.com where the notes are linked together which makes navigation far simpler.

So a great help I feel would be for the Related Notes to be clickable thus making it easier to get to the information you require

You never know it may even assist newbies (such as myself) to quickly get to the cause of a problem instead of posting silly questions!

Just a thought

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I agree with this. And in addition it would be good to have some kind of perm url to a SAP-Note which can point to a specific or latest revision, as well as allows switching the language.

Service Marketplace Links are a problem for people without customer login (and without a SSO Certificate) and the SDN Knowledgebase Search in SAP Notes misses the interactivity and linking.

Gruss

Bernd

Answers (0)