cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payslip - Transaction PE51 - Group Text - GB Payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When designing the payslip (using Trans PE51) I would like to give a heading to a group of Wage Types. This heading should only appear if one (or more) of the Group of Wage Types appears on the payslip.

On the Window section of the payslip when I edit a group it appears to give the option to produce a "Group Text" and appears to allow either a heading or a footer. However, when I use this the system just produces a blank line - but not the data I input.

By producing a blank line the system is obviously recognising the presence of a heading but it is not printing the data I have entered.

Any ideas on how I can display a heading for a group of Wage Types?

Is there another way other than using the Group Text?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The trick is to use the Text Fields and line time of "T"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

I am having the same problem. The system recognizes that there is a Group Text but it gives a blank line. Would like to know how you solved it ?

Thanks,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that you need to go to "Change Texts" first and define your text there. Then you can use this text for your heading.

Regards,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have just tried using "Change Text".

Unfortunately, it didn't work. Is there a method that identifies the text? I tried entering the Text number.

Is the Column number significant? - I have tried adjusting that because the window does not start in column 1.

The system is "printing" a blank line - so it is half recognising the presence of the group text, but not populating it on the payslip.

Thanks