cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condion Type "VPRS" should not appear in Sales Order, Inquiry, Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Normally when you create Sales Order/Inquiry/Contract, in the Condition Tab VPRS Condition Type will appear and show the cost price of Materail from the Material Master.

My Client requirement is, VPRS Condition type has to be calculated as "Statistical" Contion but IT SHOULD NOT APPEAR IN THE CONDITIONS TAB IN THE SALES ORDER/INQUIRY/CONTRACT.

Thanks,

Bala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

try sapnote 105621. this is about restricting view of condition types (i.e. vprs) in sales orders by creating anauthorization object for cond types..

i wish to discuss our experience with this, as we had the same business requirement.

first, we simply deleted vprs from the PP. this did not affect financial accounting, until the client decided to implement std cost estimates. we had to bring back vprs.

now, we did the sapnote, which required joint efforts among SD, ABAP and BASIS. although we were able to restrict view of vprs in the cond tabs at itm level, this was still visible at header level. also, a resourceful data encoder can always find ways to view the same in, for example, the document flow or materials movement data.

however, try this and maybe you will get it right.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jonathan,

Yeah, i gone through the Note 105621. Is it I have to execute all the User Exit or only the USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION.

Kindly reply one more thing, after applying this note 105621, still the VPRS will be available in Header data? Actually i don't want VPRS (cost amount) to be displayed anywhere Only for Financial Accounting perspective it should update other than it should not display anywhere.

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

as i understood from the intentions of the sapnote, VPRS or any condition type should not be viewed by anyone who does not have authorization. VPRS can still be viewed by those who have been assigned the appropriate profile or authorizations.

you would have to work with an ABAP guy for the scripts, and the BASIS guy for the proper profiles and authorizations.

however, we were not fully successful as explained in the earlier posting. perhaps your team could implement the sapnote successfully.

when your team does get to implement it, please do get back to us and share your experiences.

thanks and regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

If i understood you correctly, then u won't mind VPRS appearing in Billing document but you don't want that in Sales Order, Quotation or Enquiry.

If this is your requirement then that can be handled in pricing procedure itself.

You need to maintain Requirement no "24" in front of the condition VPRS.

Using requirement VPRS will apear only during Biliing document, Morover it will neither appear in Proforma invoice.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

DHA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

I am working on the Note No.105621. Can you kindly share the code that you maintained in the USEREXIT.

Thanks & Regards,

Bala.L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

We were successful in Controlling the VPRS Condition Type based on the Users at Item level as well as in Header level conditions. By applying Note No:105621 and through User Exit we are able to achieve it.

For certain user VPRS condition Type is suppressed and for certain users it is visible for the same sales document number.

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello.

congratulations! this means that the sapnote works. this also means that i have to go back to my team and study the execution process again. perhaps there was something we missed.

cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

Once you able to control in the pricing procedure, then the user (to whom we suppressed) can not see it in Billing document also (through Document flow). It gets supressed in Billing document too based on the users.

Bala.l

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't want the condition type in sale order and you want to use it only in Billing then you may set the requirement as 24 for that particular condition type in Pricing Procedure as previously mentioned...

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesh.S.P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is, VPRS has to appear in the Sales Order based on the User Defined groups. For certain Users the Value of the VPRS condition type should not appear and for certain users it has to appear. The concept is, End user should not come to know the Cost of the Material while creating Sales order or in view mode. At the same time when the Management level user views the Sales order in Display mode the VPRS condition type has to appear.

Thanks & Regards,

Bala.L.

Former Member
0 Kudos

first,u check which price procedure sales order belong to .path:spro-sales and distributionbasic functionspricepricing controldefine and assign pricing procedures--define pricing procedure determination. find price procedures such as RVAA01.

second,append vprs into price procedures .

path:spro-sales and distributionbasic functionspricepricing controldefine and assign pricing procedures--maintain pricing procedures.

select the item of RVAA01,CLICK the left tree of "control data",

then,you will append new price type.

TKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jerrie,

I have maintained VPRS Condition type in the Pricing Procedure and its appearing while creating Sales order. What i want is, in Sales order it should not appear in the Condition Tab. But it has to be maintained in the Pricing Procedure.

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was going through your question and what i understood is that you dont want to see the cost condition type in conditions tab page in line item level but condition type should be there in your pricing procedue with the statistical selection.

Yes it is possible by checking the manual option in the VPRS condition type in your pricing procedure ,do it find it.

regards,

pavan.