Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PERNR Search Help Problem

former_member1348745
Active Participant
0 Kudos

PERNR Search Help Problem

We have Structural Authorization Active in our System.

Now when we go PA30 and do Search Help-F4 there is no data in the Output out of Search Help.

There are Multiple tabs in Search Help, few of them are working like Personnel ID number and Organizational Assignment. but First name and Last name tab is not working.

When i am saying they are working, it means that if i dont put anything in the search help it give me all the data (restricted by the authorization).

But if Last name first name tab i do --> it gives no data but if i put last name value it gives me the data.

So my problem is Last Name / First Name tab gives no data if i select Green Tick mark to show me all data.

and there are some other tabs too in search help which have same problem.

Regards,

Aman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

daniela-citolin
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

An authorization check is now performed when matchcodes (matchcode objects PREM and PAPM) are displayed via HR infotypes. This authorization check is based on the authorization objects which are also

relevant for editing and evaluating infotypes, and for infotypes containing employee data, on the structural authorization check (Organizational Management).

If you would like to restrict the authorizations for accessing matchcodes via HR infotypes, set up the required authorizations and profiles as described in the section Authorization Administration. 'M'

is the authorization level specification for matchcode display. The profile P_DISP_MC contains the authorizations for displaying all HR infotype matchcodes. If you want to allow a user to display all

matchcodes, as was the case up to now, you can assign him/her this profile. The profile SAP_NEW_31G also contains the authorizations for the new checks.

Authorization on search helps can be restricted by authorization object P_ORGIN and authorization level 'M'. If level 'M' is not assigned in the user's authorization he/she will see all values in the search help.

Please be aware, that authorizations and search help should not be mixed up. Authorizations are not suitable to limit the result of the search help. Please note, that the limit of 500 not only refers to

the number of displayed records, but also to the number of selected records (which means, the number of database accesses).

Please check following notes:

171117 Composite SAP Note input help/search function

131102 Authorization check for standard matcode

Again, I advice you may track the steps of Authorisation via SU53.

I hope the information provided has been useful to you.

Regards,

Daniela.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1348745
Active Participant
0 Kudos

True it was some basis auth problem