Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transaction 'OPSI'

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello everyone,

we are trying to make some controle of the preject defenition or 'name' end the WBS elment too, cause we need that those name have a special forme.

so i'm working in the transaction OPSI and it's the first time, does anyone knows how it's works, how to Implement condition and how to activate.

thank you very much

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Excuse me but...Did you find the answer for this? If so, why don't you share it with the rest of the Community? Maybe someone else needs it and could be benefit from it...Otherwise, if you haven't found an answer...Why have you close the thread? Are you trying to get the 1 gift point? Sorry...But your posts seems kinda suspicious to me...

Greetings,

Blag.

0 Kudos

sorry but i didn't found the solution for this quation, it's just i can post a new message if i don't make my questions as resolved if they are more then 10, so that's why i've make this like resolved, i don't know how to do . this that'a all.