cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO-PA report - summarization level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

in our company we have 7 summarization levels.

I would like to ask, how do I determine, to which summarization level does a CO-PA report trigger?

(the reason, why I need to know it is, if some problem occurs with a report, how do I determine, which summarization level do I have to check?)

Thanks a lot in advance

Regards

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found an document, in which is stated:

1. First of all summarization levels are determined, which comprise the requested data (characteristics). If there is no such sum.level, the report uses the object table.

2. Afterwards the sum.level is chosen, which comprises the fewest number of redundant characteristic

3. If after this selection there are still more summarization levels, summarization level with the fewest entries in summary table will be chosen.

4. If after this selection there are still more summarization levels, the most up to date summarization level is chosen.

5. If after this selection there are still more summarization levels, one of the remaining summarization levels is chosen

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you do is the opposite.

You create the report.

Then you go to KEDV and goto the Proposal (in the menu) and create from report.

System asks you what report you want to use to create the proposal.

Once created, the report looks at this summarization level.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arif,

thanks for reaction.

The procedure you have describet results in creating a new summarization level.

This is not what I would like to know.

Further explained:

I know, that e.g. report ZREPORT is using a summarization level. But I have not created it, someone others have done it, therefore I dont know the details. Now, I would like to determine, to which summarization level has been the report connected.

Thanks

Peter