cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Http Header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

for testing purposes I would like to export the entire message that is exchanged between the Adapter Engine and the Integration Server.

This should not only include the SOAP Envelope, SOAP Header and the payload but also the Http Header including Content-Type, sap-xi-mesageid, SOAPAction, sap-r3-auth, sap-passport.

Does anyone have an idea where I can get these information from and how to access it? The ideak solution would be if I could download alll this information in a file...

Thanks an best regards,

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I can see the Message with SOAP-Header and SOAP Envelope as well as the payload in sxmb_moni and RWB, true. But what I cannot see there is the sap-r3-auth or the sap-passport, can I?

If its there and I just did not see it pleae let me know in which sections I need to look closer, otherwhise I will be happy to get new proposals...

Thanks and Regards

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can go to SXMB_MONI to get the complete message exchanged in technical routing.

In RWB if you click on the processed message you wanted to look from drop down select payload this will show you the message.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can check -

in SXMB_MONI or go to communication channel monitoring click on the message id it will give u details in one screen check the message content.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in sxi_monitor you could open your message and use the function XML Message -> Save entire message version

Could be necessary to enter a filename ending with .xml

Regards

Patrick