cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wage type catalog - new country

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did anyone had a chance to create a wage type catalog for a country that is not supplied in the sap standard system.

say for example

can i copy Great Britan's catalog into UK and Ireland and do my changes , if this is possible .... how to do it and what are the key things to keep in my mind..

Edited by: Krishna Yemmela on Oct 9, 2008 5:04 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't see why you'll have to do this but anyway you'll need to check all the processing classes, cumulations evaluation etc.

Regrads,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chris for the response,

its one of the client requirement that he wants it to be treated as two different entities. i know the possibility of using different structures to achieve this but the client wants to see it as two different countries, thats where i am trying to dig in and see if there is a possiblility of doing it.

let me know your thoughts / comments

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you need one wagetype to work in different ways for different entities you will not be able to do so.. i guess you will have to work on creating 2 different wagetypes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are working on any country for which payroll is not available, you can use Payroll International(99).

In your case, you can assign the following wage types M010, M020, M050, M070, M090, M110 to your wage type catalog (0008) using table V_52D7_B, which can be modified as per client requirement and do keep in mind to make changes in the processing classes, evaluation class and cumulation class in table V_512W_D which will serve your payroll purpose.

I did the same way for my previous implementation which covered four countries UAE, Oman, Bahrain and Qatar.

Please let me know if you have any doubts.

Regards

Santhosh.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the question is still unanswered though , but i thank for all the positive responces and gave points ...

Let me put my question in a different way ...

1. when i am creating a wage type catalog ( by copying of course ) there are two fields at the top of the page , which says as country grouping and wage type catalog. if i have to create a country grouping which is not given by SAP standard .... how to do it ?

the question again in a different way ... when i am creating a Personnel area , there is a country Key called PR which would represent Puerto Rico ( i want to consider PR as a country and not as state of US ) , but there is no country code or any other subsequent fields of PR ( even though they are not mandatory )

is this a best practice to treat a state as a different country or how do i go from here ?

any thought would be highly appreciated

Krishna

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when i am creating a wage type catalog ( by copying of course ) there are two fields at the top of the page , which says as country grouping and wage type catalog. if i have to create a country grouping which is not given by SAP standard .... how to do it ?

here take the country grping as 99 if sap has not mentioned the country

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if u want to add

check V_T52D5 add that wage type can u pls tell me ur requirement some more clear

might be useful the above table check it out