Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO

former_member229531
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have MTO scenario, where production order is settling to Sales order at ACTUAL cost and but in INTRA company scenario, we want to settle production order at STANDARD cost and calculate variances for production order and variances will stay within production plant. Is this possible? How can achieve this in SAP?

Thanks,

Anusha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, you need to use the planning strategy 40 for this scenario may be. So that, sales orders will be issued with standard cost and variance will be under production order. But, the issue is Sales order wise variance cannot be found!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your INTRA company scenario MTO as well?

Cheers.

former_member229531
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, we have MTO for INTRA company also.

Thanks,

Anusha

Former Member
0 Kudos

My understanding is, for the MTO scenario, there is nothing like a standard cost... it is always an Actual Cost that settles to the Sales Order.

Or I haven't understood your issue fully.

Cheers.

former_member229531
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I will explain our scenario bit more.

We have 6 plants within one company code and in Plant A we have received MTO sales order for Finished product F123.to produce F123 we need 3 semi-finished materials(SF100,SF200 and SF300).one of Semi-finished material(SF300) is produce in plant B and we want settle plant B production order at STANDARD PRICE and variance will stay within plant B.

I hope i explained it clearly,if not please let me know.

Thanks,

Anusha