cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the size limit of inbound container in Generic Synchronization?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am calling a RFC function module from the back end. It is returning me 102 entries for a particulor set of input parameters when i run it there.

But when i call it from MI Client using Generic Synchronization then it returns me 99 entries.

Is it beacuse inbound container size limit?

Can anybody solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

Please refer to the note 842475 for getting info about package size for inbound containers.

The maximum size a package can obtain is 5MB. However, this will not restrict data from coming on client. The remaining data will be sent in next container.

Regards,

Rahul

If this helps kindly assign me some points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

As i mentioned before

I am calling a RFC function module from the back end. It is returning me 102 entries for a particulor set of input parameters when i run it there.

But when i call it from MI Client using Generic Synchronization then it returns me 99 entries.

what could be the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

Please check in the MESYHEADER & MESYBODY to confirm whether all the entries are coming in them. They are tables use for monitoring Generic Sync.

Kindly let me know abt the results.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

i cant find anything realated to my application.

in those tables

When i run the wrapper function generated and put the values in the inbound container then it shows me the entries properly in the outbound container but at the client side i see only 99 entries.