cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Douple PO transaction referencing one requisition

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can d create two Purchase Orders for full amount & quantity out of one Purchase Requisition. two goods receipts and invoice receipts on their respective POs. How can i avoid this kind of double transactions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you could do though is in OME0, activate the messages below and make it an error or warning

06 608 Requisition already converted into purchase order

06 648 Requisition quantity already ordered in full

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

OMEO is a transaction for number ranges for purchasing info record.Where can i activate those messages?

0 Kudos

Hi

Please find the SPRO path

SPRO -- > Materials Management -- > Purchasing -- >Environment Data --> Define attributes of system messages --> System messages

Version 00

Application area 06

Gobinathan G

Former Member
0 Kudos

OME0 with a zero in the end, should be the Tcode, else go to SM30 and type " VV_160M_V1 ' and hit maintain Or you could follow the path above

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What do a insert in the parameter id and value?

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To Avoid Double Purchase Orders for a Single PR Go to SPRO-MM-Purchasing-Environment Data-Define Attributes for system Messages and Set the Following Message Numebrs as Error Message

06 076 Materials of requisition & item & alr. ordered in full

06 608 Requisition already converted into purchase order & &

06 648 Requisition quantity already ordered in full (see follow-on docs.)

To Avoid Multiple Goods Receipt Set the Latest GR Date in the Purchase Order line Item to Back date to avoid GR

To avoid Duplicate Invoices Go to SPRO-MM-LIV-Incoming Invoice-Set Check for Duplicate Invoices.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please maintain the message as an error in

SPRO-> IMG-> Materials Management-> Purchasing-> Environment Data-> Define Attributes of System Messages->

System messages

06 076 Materials of requisition & item & alr. ordered in full as ane Error

This will avoid creation of two PO's referencing the same PR

Thanks & Regards

Kishore