cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My client is having training as one business line. For that each company will sponsor students.In sales order, we are creating training as one product and no of students as 6 persons. Now my client want to maintain sponsored students database from this sales order.So can anybody please suggest me where can I maintain this student names and how I can retrieve this data , when i need? Full points will be awarded....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i believe there are at least a few ways to fulfill your requirement. my suggestion is to create a new customer account group titled, say, sponsored students.

include this account group as partners in your partner determination, either at sales order header level, at item level, or both.

when you create a sales order, you can then enter your students as partners in the partner tab. it is your decision whether you do it at header or item level.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanx for reply. But in the partners, we can maintain one partner only.But in my case. i have to maintain multiple students database for that sales order. please reply....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whether you can maintain one partner only once or many is determined by customization in VOPA tcode.

ex:You can have multiple sold to parties in customer master and sale order.

Goto VOPA>select Customer master>click on partner function..

For each function you can see Unique In cust.mast check box...for SP it will be checked and SH it wont be checked... means SP will be one and SH can be many.

Similarly in Sale document header.

Sam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use batch for the product and in the batch master enter the students names and their details. That is for every order item u need to create a new batch.