cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Window oubound plug is not available in component usage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a window outbound plug in Opportunity header component by enhancing the window controller.

I have opened component Opportunity Middle compoent and went to component usage of the component Opportunity header component and try to add the outbound plug added to the main window of the component Opportunity header component ,but in help i did not find the outbound plug added by me in the first place.

Please advise me.

Thanks,

Adi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

erika_schlachter
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

I advise to check the method CALL_OUTBOUND_PLUG on the window,

as the error might be arrising from it.

Best regards,

Erika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Actually I have defined the navigation link name wrong.Eg:for leadsearch ,i used "toleadseach" as i observed in standard navigations.it caused the problem.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks,

Adi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, How did you define the name to solve your problem. I'm having the same error message.

Kind Regards

erika_schlachter
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

you have to add the OP into the interface of the opportunity header. This can be done in the runtime repository.

BR,

Erika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done bothe the ways,still i am facing the problem.

I am getting the below error :

An exception has occurred Exception Class CX_BSP_WD_INCORRECT_IMPLEMENT - Define NavigationalLink leadsearch for source view CUBTLeadOverview.MainWindow.

Program: SAPMHTTP

Include:

Source Text Row: 0

Any clues.

Thanks,

Adi.

CarstenKasper
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you try to type in the Plugname by hand? The input box will accept it. Do not know why it is not shown in the value help.

cheers Carsten