SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Price not flowing from Generic Article Price Matrix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My question is in regard to the Pricing of the Generic Articles.

I have defined the cost price in purchasing Price Matrix of Generic Article , and similarly sales prices in sales price matrix (in MM41).

Item cat. grp for this in SAMM.

And I have used item cat. assignment

OR SAMM TAG TAN TAS TAB TANN

In my case, for majority of variants the price of generic article is been taken as a reference. But for some products I had defined variant's own price.

My queries are in relevance ot the above case is:

1. Prices maintained in the generic articles are not flowing to my sales order (i am trying with institutional sales).So I am not very clear about the maintainance of pricing at article master.

2. Do I need to maintain price record for PR00, for each variants also ? Is it not possible that this sp can flow from there to PR00

3. What is the role of Generic Articles Price (other than the price reference. article)

How to resolve these?

If possible,please reply asap.

Thanks.

Anirban Roy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

1. Prices maintained in the generic articles are not flowing to my sales order (i am trying with institutional sales).So I am not very clear about the maintainance of pricing at article master.

It depends also on the profile in the basic data, if the generic article will be used as referenc eprice or not. If you are using the matrix maintenance, different maintained prices will never been overwritten. Adjustments are possible to be adopted.

2. Do I need to maintain price record for PR00, for each variants also ? Is it not possible that this sp can flow from there to PR00

???? What do you mean ? Go to the sales view, maintain a price for the generic and press the matrix button.

3. What is the role of Generic Articles Price (other than the price reference. article)

It is the price reference article.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It depends also on the profile in the basic data, if the generic article will be used as referenc eprice or not. If you are using the matrix maintenance, different maintained prices will never been overwritten. Adjustments are possible to be adopted.

???? What do you mean ? Go to the sales view, maintain a price for the generic and press the matrix button.

It is the price reference article.

0 Kudos

I am facing similar issue. price of generic article flowing to its variant article during sales order

For e.g. if there are 5 Variants for a particular Generic article, then for the initial 4 Variants the price can be same however for the 5th Variant the price can vary. How can we then maintain the price for the 5th Variant article, if prices are maintained at KOMK-WERKS and KOMK-PMATN, combination ?

We have another query: in the Article Master, in field Pricing Profile (MARA-SPROF) we tried maintaining the following values:

• 2 : All variants have the sales price of the generic material, or
  • 1 : Variants priceable differently; propose GMaterial as ref.

But with either of the above options, prices which are maintained at Generic level are not flowing to Variant articles. Why is this so ? Let us know if we are missing any config or any other master data maintenance ?