Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Error message when deleting Business transaction: Activity in CRM

Hi All,

I am trying to delete a couple of Activities from CRM (Production system) and encounter two error message: "Enter a Business Partner" and "Administration header not found."

I have tried three ways to delete/archive the activity numbers in the system:

1) Using T code: CRMD_ORDER and then while in change mode - trying to delete the activities. When I tried this I get a warning message: "Enter a Business Partner" after I hit enter the warning: "Administration header not found." comes up and then takes you to the Easy access Menu after hitting enter.

2) I used T code SE38 to open program: "CRM_Order_Delete", here I entered the activity #s that I want to delete, the Activity Transaction type, select check box "Parallel" and then execute. I see a job log which says "Number of archived records = 3", the log shows that no records were deleted.

3) I have also tried archiving using T code SARA. But this also didn't seem to work. Here, I entered the Archiving object: CRM ACTON, then click on Preprocessing. I created a variant with the transaction type and activity numbers then set the start time to immediate and executed (F8) it. Even then I was not able to archive these activities. I did set the activities to status Complete.

Am I missing something? Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Ramesh

Edited by: Ramesh Nallabelli on Oct 9, 2008 9:55 AM

Tags:
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question