cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every One,

When I want to save Access Sequence and Tables in V/07 ,I get the following message, " "The field assignment has not yet been maintained".

What this mean?.Some times I have problem saving the data in allocating tables to sequence.

Please help me on this.

Thanks.

VM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vikram mehta

I think you might have taken the key combination of customer and material while creating the condition table. But check which customer you have selected wheather that customer is KUNNR or HEINR .so check which key combination you have maintained KUNNR/MATNR (customer and material) or HEINR/MATNR (customer and material) while creating condition table. so while assigning in your access sequence the condition table check the field wheather it is KUNNR or HEINR. If it is HEINR then it will give the problem. So delete the HEINR field in condition table change mode and then assign KUNNR and then assign the condition table in the access sequence you wont be facing any problem.

If you are facing the problem of deleting the HEINR field then delete the condition table and then again maintain the new key combination of KUNNR and MATNR i.e., (customer and material).After creating assign that condition table in the access sequence then you wont be facing any problem

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

simple solution is that..

Go to V/07

select ur access sequence then go to access tab select ur access on by one and double click on field .. u will have next screen and tick mark on that coreesponding field and save the docs.

ur error will be solved..

cheers..

thanks

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

That is where problem is occuring.When I tick mark it ,it gives the message that fields assignment are not maintained.By the way I am using "NEW Entry" for my Access Sequence.

I hope u can guide me further.

Thanks.

VM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to fix this issue. I am also facing the similar issue. When I select the access and go the field screen, Document structure and field value is grayed out and couldn't enter the value there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapna,

Click on newly created "Z" access sequence and click "ACCESS" field on the left side of the screen.This time the screen will be Grey color.Now click "NEW ENTRY" and screen will become white and you can populate the fields.

Please try.

With kind regards,

VM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In transaction V/07, select the codition table(accesses) which you included in your access sequence, and click on the fields in the left side.. You've to do this for all condition tables included in access sequence.. This is a mandatory process. This is done bcoz,the system has to identify the fields in the condition table..

Hope this answers ur question.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesh.S.P.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VM

In V/07, after clicking "Access" tab and maintained the required Tables, you have to click on "Fields" and see whether the required Document Fields are flowing there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i believe you need to go to the page where the access sequence number and table number are combined. highlight the combination you created and click 'Fields'. if values (ABAP terms) appear in the next page, click on the 'Save' button.

go back and save all pages as required. then test again.

regards.