.NET 2005 Print issue in deployment ASP
I have a print issue with Crystal XI R2 (SP4) in runtime, but not in development.
Here's what we've recently done:
1. Un-installed R1, and our own install for the deploy environment.
2. Installed R2 on Dev environments.
3. Rebuilt Deploy project with the files: "CrystalReports11_5_maps.msm" and "CrystalReports11_5_NET_2005.msm".
4. Ran the deploy project (setup) in the runtime environment.
5. Repeated the identical steps for a legacy app in VB6 (also runs locally on the same server as ASP.NET app deploy site). We also ran the deploy for the RDC: "CrystalReports11_5_RDC_Runtime.msm", "CrystalReports11_5_RDC_Reportengine.msm", "CrystalReports11_5_RDC_License.msm", "CrystalReports11_5_RDC_Designtime.msm"
Everything works wonderfully in the dev environment for the ASP.NET application.
In the deployed environment, I'm getting the print dialog box (the Crystal box that pops up before the printer selection dialog) - but it's blank! Again, this works in dev environment, but not in deployment. This print dialog functions fine in the 10.2 (came with .NET?) version.