Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_PRICES_CONDITIONS - Delete Condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the BAPI - BAPI_PRICES_CONDITIONS to delete a condition record. The Value for the PAramter Operation i have passed is 003 - which is delete. But the BAPI does not delete the condition record. Please let me know if anything must be passed in specific.

Thanks,

Janani

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you used (for example) FM BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT after your FM BAPI_PRICES_CONDITIONS ?

J.S.

Edited by: John Smith on Oct 9, 2008 4:28 PM

0 Kudos

Yes. It is Creating/Changing records successfully, but it is not deleting successfully.

0 Kudos

Problem is solved, by applying OSS Notes

SAP Note 1101523 (6) - Physical Deletion of Price Conditions

SAP Note 1136301 (3) - Activation of Physical Deletion

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi, I have exactly the same problem, got into the marketplace but can´t find the second Note you posted, says it doesn´t exist. Could you please confirm the number (1136301 is wrong...)

Thank you very much!

F.S.A.

0 Kudos

Dear Janani,

I am facing the same problem. I tried to search for Note 1136301, and got a message saying:

"The requested SAP Note is either in reworking or is released internally only."

Please kindly answer Federico's question about the second note. Thank you!

Regards,

Arwen

0 Kudos

Hi I am also facing same issue, can anyone suggest what was the solution . The first note is already applied second not I cannot get.

juancarlos_dasilva
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm having the same problem