cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Categories in Catalog, and 'Extended Attributes' (PPOMA_BBP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have just linked SRM with a different R/3 system. After overcoming initial problems, we seem to be able to get most things working except:

1)

When a Catalog item is added to a Shopping Cart it has the wrong Product Category;

2)

When I go into transaction PPOMA_BBP, and select 'Product Categories' within the 'Extended Attributes' tab the wrong list of Product Categories are displayed. This list is from the system that the R/3 system was copied from (copy of our Production system).

I have made a change in R/3 (trans: OMSF), then ran R3AS in EBP, and I can see my change(s) in COMM_HIERARCHY. The problem is there are still old redundant category groups (from the copied system) that are showing in R3MATCLASS. It is one of these redundant category groups that are displayed in PPOMA_BBP (problem 2 - above).

Can anybody help please?

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

1) When a Catalog item is added to a Shopping Cart it has the wrong Product Category;

Check your purchase group responsibilty tab. How did they maintain the product category or see via web settings->

product category..

2) When I go into transaction PPOMA_BBP, and select 'Product Categories' within the 'Extended Attributes' tab the wrong list of Product Categories are displayed. This list is from the system that the R/3 system was copied from (copy of our Production system).

Hope that you you have done your post refersh activities like...RHOM_ATTRIBUTE_REPLACE you can execute this report by changing the logical name of your product category. Check it up your basis team.

I have made a change in R/3 (trans: OMSF), then ran R3AS in EBP, and I can see my change(s) in COMM_HIERARCHY. The problem is there are still old redundant category groups (from the copied system) that are showing in R3MATCLASS. It is one of these redundant category groups that are displayed in PPOMA_BBP (problem 2 - above).

You can delete the product category which you dont require by COM_HIERARCHY_DELETE_SINGLE

Answers (0)