cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Data Loading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing the problem while loading the data into PSA .It is Generic Datasource Which uses the function module.

Data is getting loaded in PSA,but the request stays in yellow for a long time (even after the data is loaded in PSA) and changes to red with the following error message

Data Package 1 : arrived in BW ; Processing : Selected number does not agree with transferred n

Background job in SM37 is still active even after the status changed to red.

I did all the checkings as per the solution given in SDN forum.But nothing works for me.

1. I am doing a full upload only to PSA

2.Have Routines in Infopackage selection.

3.Datamart load

Hopefully waiting for the solution

Thanks & Regards,

Sangeetha.A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

m_verbaan2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sangeetha,

Check if the custom built Function Module handles the packages correctly, i.e. when all data has been selected it quits in the expected way.

E.g. does the FM contain the following code (see FM RSAX_BIW_GET_DATA_SIMPLE for complete example):

FETCH NEXT CURSOR S_CURSOR

APPENDING CORRESPONDING FIELDS

OF TABLE E_T_DATA

PACKAGE SIZE S_S_IF-MAXSIZE.

IF SY-SUBRC <> 0.

CLOSE CURSOR S_CURSOR.

RAISE NO_MORE_DATA.

ENDIF.

Grtx

M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

Yes i am using the same function module and using the same way as you mentioned.

Thanks & Regards,

Sangeetha.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if note 876450 is of any help

Regards

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

my request would be to check the datasource from tcode rsa3 and find whether it is fetching data there if yes then there is no problem replicate the data source and load the data.if not then open this datasource in debug mode and find where the problem lies.

one more thing before doing anything activate your structure and FM once again

thanks

sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sangeeta,

Did u got the solution for the above issue.

If yes pl. let me know i am also facing the same prob. while loading data using genric ext. with function modules.

Thanks

Ravindranath.