cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk Category changed:Reorganization required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have defined a risk category 111(low risk) and assigned it to my company code.Now when i am putting the risk category 111 in FD32 under Internal data,there is a warning:Risk Category changed:Reorganization required.

Can any body tell me how to rectify this and why this is coming?

Thanks in Advance

Rishi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

do tcode F.28 and enter the specific values (e.g. customer, credit control area), select whether you want to recreate FI only, SD only or both FI & SD data (usually both FI & SD) and untick the test run box.

if you are not sure, run the tcode with the test run box ticked. then, if FI concurs do the tcode without the test run. also, it's better to limit the number of customers as this is resource hungry. maybe you can do this for only one customer first.

after running F.28, you will need to confirm changes by going back to FD32 and comparing data to your FI & SD documents.to ensure they tally.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Could you tell me what is the significance of using the T Code F.28?What is being updated through this report?I will thankful if you can explain little bit briefly.

Thanks

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

any time you make changes in critical data in FD32 (e.g. credit control area, risk category, credit limit, etc.) you need to run F.28. otherwise, the changes may not affect previously created SD documents and your customers' credit exposure may not be accurate.

regards.