cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding settings in TEST client for the transaction code VKOA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my landscape, the client is set to TEST and not modifiable in QAS system. But in the transaction code VKOA, if you double click on any table it should come in change mode. But when i am trying to do the same, it is giving a message that Client set to not-modifiable. Kindly advice me as soon as possible how to make the table modifiable in transaction code VKOA without changing the client settings.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Suneetha Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can't... system needs to be open (SCC4) and set to modifiable (SE03)

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan Reyes,

It doesn't mean that without opening the system we need to do the settings. I mean I should be able to change the tables in VKOA transaction code with the client settings not modifiable. But to make the settings for these changes we need to open the box. Kindly advice me the procedure accordingly.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Suneetha Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suneetha

Here is the procedure to open the client.

1. You have to login to the system ( dev for eg ) with where you want to open the client.

2. You can login to any client in the system ( Dev ).

3. Go to Tcode SCC4.

4. Double click on the client which you want to open.

6. You have to select the option ( from the radio buttons ) "Automatic Recording of Changes" or "Changes with out automatic recording".

7.You have to select one more option ( from the drop down) "Changes to Repository and Cross Client Customizing Allowed".

Basiscally these are basis tasks you can reqest BasisAdmin to do it for you.

Hope this helps..........

Regards

Basis Dude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dude,

I am not asking how to open the client. Kindly go through my post carefully and advice me the solution to make the VKOA transaction code modifiable without changing the client settings. i.e even if the client settings are set to not-modifiable, I should be able to change the tables under the t-code VKOA.

Thanks & Regards,

Suneetha Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Suneetha

Sorry got your question worong....

You can not ! You have to open the client to perform the same.

Or you can do the same changes in DEV system and move the transport to QAS system.

Regards

Basis Dude