cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash sales Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am getting error in cash sales, once the order is saved automatically delivery happend, but stock not updated.

plz help me.

Regards

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the Good Issue status, whether the post goods issue happened or not? The stock will get updated only when the PGI is completed.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chandra sekhar reddy,

In cash sale order document saved the delivery document no created immediatly.But based on delivery document no u can do the PGI.then only stock will reduced.

regards,sridhar reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrasekhar

Cash Sales happen with automatic delivery creation.. Bec of settings in order type --CS.. X-Immediate delivery and

Shipping Conditions--10

If u raise cash sales and save the order , automatically delivery documents creates..

By using delivery document no(VL02n) u have to do PGI .. after that only goods will update...

Regards

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

The update of stock will be done only after PGI is done

you check in MD04 (enter Material and plant)

Regards

DV

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In cash sales when you save the order delivery is created automatically and prints a document that can be given to the customer as an invoice

You control the invoice papers with output type RD03 contained in output determination procedure

This is the process

What actually happens is when you save the delivery PICKING happens in the background thro t code LT15 if ware house is configured

This you can see in document flow and this picking process is thro hard coded controls in background and you cant do it manually

PGI has to be Manually

You have not done PGI and hence stocks are getting reduced

Without PGI all the other process happens and stocks will not come down

Do PGI and see

Pls keep me posted of the outcome

Regards

Raja