cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking a partcular batchnummber for a bussiness partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

It's possible to block a particular batchnumber (at article level) for deliveries/goods receipt, or block it for all movements etc.

Is it also possible to block a particular batchnumber for delivery to a certain business partner?

In the batchmanagement there's no possibillity to do this.

We can ofcourse create a udf field at row level in the sales order to put information in for the pickinglist, but is it maybe possible in an other way?

Any suggestion?

Best regards,

Carl Verhagen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carl,

I am afraid that will only be possible through SDK or add-on. There are no built-in function to support what you need.

Thanks,

Gordon

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try to use the Batch Status for this as an workaround.

Released u2013 enables you to perform transactions on a batch.

Not Accessible u2013 you cannot release a batch in a sales document or an A/P credit memo, because the status defines the batch in the middle of a production process or a quality check. However, you can release a batch in a stock transfer document.

Locked u2013 you can release the batch in stock documents only, for example, a stock transfer or goods issue.

You can have the Batch Status as Not Accessible/ Locked depending upon the requirment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sridharan,

This info is known and used, I only want to use this in combination with a business partner.

It's not possible to block a batchnumber for 1 BP in the standard SAP B1, so we have to create a UDF field I think.

Best regards,

Carl Verhagen

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you said you can use the UDF in Batch.