Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Message tab in Message mapping

jwalithtatikonda2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is JDBC to RFC.

For each row I get from JDBC i need to call RFC that many times.

For example I am getting 10 rows from database I should run RFC 10 times but in the mapping the occurrence of RFC is 1..1.

I tried to change the occurence of RFC to 0..Unbounded in Messages tab of Message mapping ,but when I run this interface it is getting error in message mapping, because of extra XML tags messages and message1 in the source structure.

Could you please help me with this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well,

1. Are you adding these extra tags in your test data? You should not add (if you are adding) because at run time (when you run scenario) these extra tags are taken care automatically.

2. If you are testing in Test TAB in Message Mapping then you have to add these extra tags there only.

Regards,

Sarvesh

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This problem is due to RFC import parameters declaration, instead of import variable declaration better to declare table structure. Automatically RFC occurrence will be change according to table size. Your problem will be sort out. Meanwhile current structure can update only one record, can't update more then one record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jwalith,

You need to do 1:N multimapping.

Follow this blog: /people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

Also, post the erros displayed and the structures you want to map after modifying ocurrence.

Carlos