cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant to Plant STO with billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

I am facing a Problem in Plant to plant STO with Billing.As my both plants are Excisable, I have done a copy control between NL and JEX now in Jex proforma invoice i am giving the value for the material and the excise duties. when i go to J1iin the value of Excise is not flowing. I have maintained the delivery type to billing type in Tax on goods movement also.

Kindly guide me.

regards,

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It depends on the patch level in which you are and certain notes which have been applied.

Anyhow try this. Go to VOV7 for your STO item category and give pricing (TVAP-PRSFD) as X.

Regards,

GSL.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

so far i remember, create 2 cond type for bed, ecess and s&hecess.

one will go to accounting and the other (copy of 1st) will be statistical.

assign this statistical ones in spro-log gen-tax on goods mvt.

check and let me know.

rgs,

ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

after gone through your problem i realised you are asking excise invoice during intra-comp. billing.

Dear- if you are using UB doc in P.O then no need to mantain actual comercial invoice only req is proforma invoice. You know proforma invoice is not related to accounting if it isnot related how you can generate excise invoice.

If your invoice is related to acconting definitely you can raise a commercial invoice as well as excise invoice . So for this just you check after creation of billing check whether a/c doc. generated or not .

thanks

sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello mr sunil,

pl don't suggest wrong things if you are not sure.

colleague of ours has already stated that both plants are excisable ones.

also, who says u can't create excise invoice with proforma invoice.

silent observation is the best way to learn if one doesn't know.

rgs,

ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need to set up excise defaults. Menu path is :

IMG--> LG --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Basic Settings --> Determination of Excise Duty --> Maintain Excise Defaults. Here, for the tax procedure you need to maintain condition types for A/R BED Cond, BED perc, ECS AR, ECS perc, A/R AT1 Cond, AT1 Perc.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All the necessary settings are done and normal process with TAXINN is working properly for Excise invoice. only the JEX to J1iin is not working. Kindly guide me.

regards,

R.Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let us know what are the excise condition types in a normal invoice and what are the excise condition types in JEX invoice.

Also let us know the condition types used in maintain excise defaults.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GSL,

In all the pricing procedure and in the defaults, i have maintained JEXP(bed) jcep( ecess) and jshe(shecess).

Any thing missed please let me know

regards,

R.Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Please assign STO Pricing Procedure & condition types in SPRO.

In SPRO -->Tax on Goods Movement > India> Basic Settings--> Determinatin Excise Duty -->Condition Based Excise Determination --> Classify Condition Types

Thanks & Regards,

Hemant Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hemant,

Even after maintaining the STO pricing in Tax on GM, the value is not flowing from Proforma inv to J1iin.

regards,

R.Sudhir

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhir

Please check

- whether you have maintained "Material Assessable value" in J1ID

- in PO tax code is flowing

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

when we do a STO, Plant to Plant we use document type UB where we dont have an option of entering the tax code. So only during proforma invoice we give the net value and the BED applicable is calculated.

I am following Me21n (UB), Vl10b, Vl02n, then vf01 and then J1iin

Correct me if i am wrong.

regards,

R.Sudhir