Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Syndicate Qualified fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are two issues.

1. Mapping:

While mapping the standard repository Materials to the schema MATMAS05, I am not able to map the data fields (which are not lookup fields) from qualified table.

2. How to syndicate qualified values along with the main record.

To explain further, while syndicating material master object from the main table Products, I want plant level information (Location Data)(multi value) to be present in the output file (xml).

While doing this, I am not able to map those fields from the qualified table Location Data which are entry fields (not look up fields) e.g. Profit Center to field "PRCTR" at the output.

Also, I was expecting two segments to be present in the out put XML file pertaining to two Location information (Plants). However, I get only one location information.

Is there any standard or work around solution for this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

In order to syndicate both non-qualifiers(lookup) and qualifiers (non-lookup) fields at the same time, the main table, in your case product, must be selected.

Then in the Item Mapping tab, go to the source hierarchy and navigate until you find the Location Data node. When you open this node(click on the + sign beside it) you can see all of the qualifiers and non-qualifiers for the Location Data table.

Remember, you can only see the qualifier fields(non-lookup) from the main table.

Hope this helps,

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mangrulkar

mappin :

You do not have to set the table as qualified flat unless it is a relationship to your main table records. If you had the table as flat to begin with, leave it as flat. All you need to do is to set the key mapping to yes(click on your repository in the console, scroll down the list of tables on right pane, select your table, and set the key mapping to yes).

Key mapping can be set on any table type. I have a BLOG (/people/savitri.sharma/blog/2005/09/22/tips-and-hints-for-new-mdm-users)where I explained key points around key mapping, and display fields in detail...

2. along with main record :

Setting key mapping to yes initializes the delta tracking in syndicator. So, now your suppressed unchanged results in syndication of delta records only.

Go thru this pdf file link (Full details on syndicate qualified fields ) sure you can solve your problem

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c755c399-0701-0010-1db9-b62...

Regards ,

Varun