Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete mlan - note 1234550

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I had the problem described in note 1234550.

The note was implemented, and the problem doesn 't occur for new materials.

But the problem still exists for old materials. There's an entry in mlan, but not in mara and unfortunately, I don 't find a note which deals with this problem. Can I delete it directly in the table or is there another way to solve this ?

kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should strongly consider creating a Customer Message for this problem. In my experience with cases like this, since the original issue was caused by a bug in an SAP program, SAP will often give guidance and/or provide a data correction program (delivered to you via a new separate SAP Note). Be sure to reference Note 1234550 in your customer message, and make it very clear that the current data problem you have was caused by the issue that was fixed by Note 1234550.

Best Regards,

Jamie

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should strongly consider creating a Customer Message for this problem. In my experience with cases like this, since the original issue was caused by a bug in an SAP program, SAP will often give guidance and/or provide a data correction program (delivered to you via a new separate SAP Note). Be sure to reference Note 1234550 in your customer message, and make it very clear that the current data problem you have was caused by the issue that was fixed by Note 1234550.

Best Regards,

Jamie

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks James,

I'll do that