Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Error in Payament WIzard for Incoming payament.

Hi,

I created Payament Method setup in Banking.then i assigned Payament Method to Customers in BP Masterdata. we set as default payament method for customer under sales in general settings. iam getting error in Step 6 here it's showing error report : 1.House bank data in BP Masterdata does not match in the payament mehtod.

and 2.Payamnet menthod restriction missing field in the BP master data field: Default Account.

3. where can i enter TDS Amount for Incoming payaments ?

Please tell me the Procedure for Incomimg Payament through Payament wizard.

Regds,

Samapth Kumar Devunuri.

replied

Hi,

Regarding the errors in the Payment Wizard, check if the following helps :

Error :

1) House bank data in BP Master data does not match in the payment method.

Check : If the House Bank defined in the Busines Partner Master > Payment System tab and the House Bank defined in the Payment Method are same or not.

2) Paymnet method restriction missing field in the BP master data field: Default Account.

Check : If the Business Partner Master Data > Payment Terms the Bank Country Bank Account Branch is entered or not.

Also, check in the Payment Method defaulted the check box Check Address is ticked. If No address is defined in BP Master Data > Payment Terms tab and checkbox Check Address is ticked under Payment Methods, then it will give the error.

Regards,

Jitin

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question